Monday-Friday: 10am-4:30pmSaturday: 8am-4:30pm (Closed for Lunch: 12pm-1pm)
January 20th – New Year, New Best Friend: 11am to 2pm
Acquistapace’s Mandeville -- 631 N. Causeway Blvd. Mandeville
February 3rd – Furred Responder’s Event: 10am to 2pm
STP Fire District 9 -- 80581 Hwy 21 Bush
February 18 – Mardi Paws Parade: 2pm
- February 10th
- February 12th & 13th Mardi Gras
- February 17th
- February 19th President’s Day
- March 29th & 30th Good Friday
We couldn't do it without you!
Adoption hours at the Animal Services Shelter are Monday through Saturday from 10 AM to 4PM.
The Animal Shelter provides a safe and clean facility for stray animals or unwanted pets. We offer a wide array of animals for adoption throughout the year. Please come by the shelter, or call to inquire about the types of animals that are available to adopt. Adoption hours at the Animal Services Shelter are Monday through Saturday from 10 AM to 4PM.
To request assistance from the Parish Animal Services personnel please use the following:
- For NON-EMERGENCY complaints click here. (Please include specific information, including addresses and phone numbers.)
- For all EMERGENCY complaints please call 985.809.0183.
For calls regarding Nuisance Wildlife or Injured/Orphaned Wildlife, please visit the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries website at: https://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/
- Website for Nuisance Wildlife
- Website for Injured/orphaned Wildlife
Mission & Vision Statement
We envision the day when all citizens, their property and their neighborhoods will be safe from the dangers and nuisances of irresponsible pet ownership. We envision the day when animals will not suffer because of human abuse, neglect or ignorance; and that every pet born will be assured of a good home and care all its natural life. In keeping with our vision, our mission is to balance the health, safety and welfare needs of people and animals in St. Tammany Parish by:
- To partner with our community to create a place where all animals receive the care, safety and love they deserve including the animals who call outside their home.