Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day Rescheduled Due to the Forecast of Severe Weather
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day— originally scheduled for Saturday, October 26, 2019 — is rescheduled for Saturday, November 23, 2019 as forecasters are predicting possible severe weather. The time and location of the event will remain the same—the Centerpoint Park and Ride adjacent to Northshore Technical Community College located at 65556 Centerpoint Boulevard in the Lacombe area from 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
“Safety is our main concern for our volunteers, our vendors, and our residents,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “The National Weather Service is forecasting severe weather including rain and high winds, so we felt it was best to err on the side of caution and reschedule. Thank you to our Keep St. Tammany Beautiful staff, our vendors, and our volunteers, for their hard work and efforts in making this possible. “
- Holiday Updates From St. Tammany Parish Government
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works Crews in Final Week of Debris Pickup
- St. Tammany Parish 2020 Census Workgroup to Meet
- St. Tammany Parish Government Monitoring Weather And Following Protocols For Freezing Temperatures
- St. Tammany Officials Asking Residents to Prepare for Cold Temperatures Over the Next Week