Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day Rescheduled Due to the Forecast of Severe Weather
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day— originally scheduled for Saturday, October 26, 2019 — is rescheduled for Saturday, November 23, 2019 as forecasters are predicting possible severe weather. The time and location of the event will remain the same—the Centerpoint Park and Ride adjacent to Northshore Technical Community College located at 65556 Centerpoint Boulevard in the Lacombe area from 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
“Safety is our main concern for our volunteers, our vendors, and our residents,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “The National Weather Service is forecasting severe weather including rain and high winds, so we felt it was best to err on the side of caution and reschedule. Thank you to our Keep St. Tammany Beautiful staff, our vendors, and our volunteers, for their hard work and efforts in making this possible. “
- Three St. Tammany Parish High School Students Advance to 2020 Poetry Out Loud State Competition
- Newly Assembled Work Group will Hold First Meeting in Early February
- Offices Closed Monday January 20, 2020 in Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- The St. Tammany Parish Commission on Cultural Affairs to host the 11th Annual Poetry Out Loud Competition
- St. Tammany Parish Officials Sworn in at Inaugural Ceremonies