Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day Rescheduled Due to the Forecast of Severe Weather
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day— originally scheduled for Saturday, October 26, 2019 — is rescheduled for Saturday, November 23, 2019 as forecasters are predicting possible severe weather. The time and location of the event will remain the same—the Centerpoint Park and Ride adjacent to Northshore Technical Community College located at 65556 Centerpoint Boulevard in the Lacombe area from 8 a.m. -12 p.m.
“Safety is our main concern for our volunteers, our vendors, and our residents,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “The National Weather Service is forecasting severe weather including rain and high winds, so we felt it was best to err on the side of caution and reschedule. Thank you to our Keep St. Tammany Beautiful staff, our vendors, and our volunteers, for their hard work and efforts in making this possible. “
- St. Tammany Parish Government 2019 Annual Report Online
- Louisiana Department of Health Opens COVID-19 Mobile Testing Sites in St. Tammany Parish
- St. Tammany Parish Government Enters Phase One Reopening
- Residents asked to Report Structure Flooding After Continuous Heavy Rainfall Inundates St. Tammany
- St. Tammany’s Final Live Safe. Work Safe. Shop Safe. Action Plan and Companion Website Announced