Improvements Begin on the Tammany Trace Bridge over Bayou Lacombe
Work is underway to prepare the Tammany Trace Bridge over Bayou Lacombe for upcoming scheduled maintenance and improvements. The drawbridge will remain in the down position, and closed to marine traffic, from Monday, August 12- Friday August 23, 2019, for critical bridge repairs. There will be no alternative marine routes through this area. Trace patrons should expect intermittent delays throughout these improvements.
We ask that you please plan to make alternative travel plans due to the closure restrictions that this work will necessitate. If there are any changes to this schedule, St. Tammany Parish Government will notify the public. Repairs will include: the removal, repair, and reinstallation of the existing winch; replacement of the cables; and the repair of six of the existing bent caps on the approach spans.
- I-12 Widening One Step Closer To Starting
- Holiday Updates From St. Tammany Parish Government
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works Crews in Final Week of Debris Pickup
- St. Tammany Parish 2020 Census Workgroup to Meet
- St. Tammany Parish Government Monitoring Weather And Following Protocols For Freezing Temperatures