Improvements Begin on the Tammany Trace Bridge over Bayou Lacombe
Work is underway to prepare the Tammany Trace Bridge over Bayou Lacombe for upcoming scheduled maintenance and improvements. The drawbridge will remain in the down position, and closed to marine traffic, from Monday, August 12- Friday August 23, 2019, for critical bridge repairs. There will be no alternative marine routes through this area. Trace patrons should expect intermittent delays throughout these improvements.
We ask that you please plan to make alternative travel plans due to the closure restrictions that this work will necessitate. If there are any changes to this schedule, St. Tammany Parish Government will notify the public. Repairs will include: the removal, repair, and reinstallation of the existing winch; replacement of the cables; and the repair of six of the existing bent caps on the approach spans.
- St. Tammany Parish Government 2019 Annual Report Online
- Louisiana Department of Health Opens COVID-19 Mobile Testing Sites in St. Tammany Parish
- St. Tammany Parish Government Enters Phase One Reopening
- Residents asked to Report Structure Flooding After Continuous Heavy Rainfall Inundates St. Tammany
- St. Tammany’s Final Live Safe. Work Safe. Shop Safe. Action Plan and Companion Website Announced