Open Government Launched to Increase Accessibility, Engagement
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President announced the launch of the new Open Government transparency portal at www.stpgov.org/opengov, designed to increase convenience and openness, provide more comprehensive budgetary information, and make the Parish’s website even easier to use.
“We want to be the most open and accessible Parish Government in the State. Our website has never been more transparent, easier to access, or easier to understand,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “Open Government gives people information that is already out there on separate departmental pages like: our budget, bid information, and public meetings information, but also newer, more in-depth information like our Checkbook — basically a monthly listing of our expenses. It’s gathered and located on one, easily accessible and user-friendly page. We hope everyone takes this opportunity to get plugged in to Parish Government.”
- Clear the Shelters 2019 Successful
- St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services Participates in Clear the Shelters 2019
- Improvements Begin on the Tammany Trace Bridge over Bayou Lacombe
- Scheduled Water Main Repair will Necessitate Service Interruption and Precautionary Boil Advisory Faubourg Water System (PWS 1103149)
- Save the Date for Keep St. Tammany Beautiful’s 2019 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day