Nearly One Million in Roadway Improvements Begin in the Madisonville / Covington Area
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, announced the start of a nearly $1 million roadway improvement project in the Covington area. Crews have begun this week the mill, overlay and repair of Keys, Lalanne and Dummyline Roads. The entire project will improve nearly five miles of roadway combined.
“Our primary goal in infrastructure maintenance is to improve the safety and convenience of travel for our residents. Projects like these are an excellent example of taxpayer dollars being invested well,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President.
This project is expected to take approximately 45 days barring any weather delays. Residents may be directed to alternate entrances of Keys, Lalanne and Dummyline Roads, between La 21, and La 1077 depending on the location of the work being done. Please use caution around work crews, plan for delays.
- I-12 Widening One Step Closer To Starting
- Holiday Updates From St. Tammany Parish Government
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works Crews in Final Week of Debris Pickup
- St. Tammany Parish 2020 Census Workgroup to Meet
- St. Tammany Parish Government Monitoring Weather And Following Protocols For Freezing Temperatures