Concrete Improvements Lead to Extended Closure for Johnny F. Smith Avenue in Slidell Area
Beginning Monday, January 21, 2019, crews will begin the removal and replacement of concrete on Johnny F. Smith Avenue at the intersection of Highway 11 in the Slidell area. This intersection on Johnny F. Smith will be closed for the duration of the work. This project is expected to take approximately three weeks barring any delays. Drivers will need to detour around the area by taking Highway 11 to Brownsvillage Road, to access Johnny F. Smith Avenue via Production Drive. Motorists are urged to use caution around work crews and to plan for delays.
- Nearly $1 Million in Drainage and Roadway Improvements will Benefit Lacombe Area Neighborhoods
- Offices Closed in Observance of President’s Day
- Replant St. Tammany Combines Projects to Maximize Results
- Access St. Tammany Broadens Viewer Platform Options
- Nearly One Million in Roadway Improvements Begin in the Madisonville / Covington Area