Concrete Improvements Lead to Extended Closure for Johnny F. Smith Avenue in Slidell Area
Beginning Monday, January 21, 2019, crews will begin the removal and replacement of concrete on Johnny F. Smith Avenue at the intersection of Highway 11 in the Slidell area. This intersection on Johnny F. Smith will be closed for the duration of the work. This project is expected to take approximately three weeks barring any delays. Drivers will need to detour around the area by taking Highway 11 to Brownsvillage Road, to access Johnny F. Smith Avenue via Production Drive. Motorists are urged to use caution around work crews and to plan for delays.
- Non-emergency Offices of St. Tammany Parish Government Closed on Good Friday
- Crisis Receiving Center — Anchor to the Safe Haven Campus— on Track to Begin Construction
- St. Tammany Parish Government Receives Second Fiscal Accolade of 2019 from Independent Entity
- St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services Closed Saturday, March 30, 2019 for Municipal Primary Election
- First Day of Spring sees 38,000 Additional Trees Added to the St. Tammany Canopy