19th Annual Holiday of Lights Kicks off in one Week — Friday December 7, 2018
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, announced the 19th Annual Holiday of Lights in St. Tammany Parish kicks off on Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:45 on Koop Drive in Mandeville. This free event runs for two consecutive weekends — Friday, December 7; Saturday, December 8; Friday, December 14; and Saturday, December 15, 2018. Enjoy entertainment from local schools and area performance groups, a special appearance by a live Reindeer on Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 7:30 -8:30 p.m. , decorated Christmas trees by schools and other organizations, and free kiddie rides by Mitchell Brothers Amusement.
Santa will be on-hand for pictures with the children at a cost of $20.00 each, printed while you wait, and refreshments will be available for purchase. The Holiday of Lights is open the weekends of December 7and 8, and December 14 and 15, 2018, from 6p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Koop Drive in Mandeville directly behind the Kid’s Konnection Playground.
For more information please call the Tammany Trace Trailhead at 985-867-9490.
- Nearly $1 Million in Drainage and Roadway Improvements will Benefit Lacombe Area Neighborhoods
- Offices Closed in Observance of President’s Day
- Replant St. Tammany Combines Projects to Maximize Results
- Access St. Tammany Broadens Viewer Platform Options
- Nearly One Million in Roadway Improvements Begin in the Madisonville / Covington Area