The monthly meeting for Parish Council District 11 constituents will be held on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM in the library of the Bayou Woods Elementary School located off Carroll Road.
The following items will be discussed:
- 1. Ordinances adopting and establishing the 2019 Operating Budget and 2019-2023 Capital Improvements Budget
- 2. Ordinance for introduction authorizing the execution of an extension option and the amendment of the existing Contract Agreement, pursuant to LA R.S. 33:4791.1, between St. Tammany Parish Government and Acadian Ambulance Service, Inc for the provision of Emergency and Non-emergency Ambulance Services within specific service areas of St. Tammany Parish
- 3. Ordinance for introduction amending Parish Code of Ordinances to add new Section 14-33 to 14-36 to regulate Fire Alarm Systems and provide for penalties for repeat false fire alarms
- 4. Ordinance for introduction amending the Official Parish Zoning map to reclassify 20,000 square feet located north of South Street, east of Hickory Street, being lot 6, Slidell Manor Subdivision, 411 South Street, Slidell from A-4 (Single Family Residential District) to I-2 (Industrial District)
- 5. Appeal of Zoning Commission Denial on October 2, 2018 to rezone 5.82 acres located north of LA Highway 433, west of Galatas Lane, east of Faciane Road, being 30425 LA Highway 433, Slidell, from A-2 (Suburban District) and RO (Rural Overlay) to NC-5 (Retail and Service District)
- 6. Ordinance(s) for adoption providing for the sale of Utilities Revenue Refunding Bonds and Limited Tax Refunding Bonds
- 7. Ordinance for adoption amending Sec 2-183 of the St. Tammany Parish Code of Ordinances for the Reorganization of the Parish Legal Department
- 8. Ordinance for adoption amending the St. Tammany Parrish Code of Ordinances, Chapter 2, Administration, Article III, Parish Council, section 2-79 entitled: Council Personnel
- 9. Ordinance for adoption amending the official Parish Zoning Map to reclassify 0.520 acre located west of Dixie Ranch Road, south of Idlewild Pines Road from A-2 (Suburban District) to A-3 (Suburban District)
- 10. Any other items of interest concerning District 11 constituents
Anyone having questions concerning the meeting should contact District 11 Parish Councilman Steve Stefancik at 985-649-4580.
Parish Council District 11