St. Tammany Proud — Our Progress
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, invites everyone in St. Tammany to watch the new video series: St. Tammany Proud — Our Progress, to learn more about how your roads, drainage and water quality projects are completed and the benefits they offer to residents in and around the areas they impact.
“We are extremely fortunate to have talented, educated and hard-working people who not only know how to create roads, design flood protection and water quality ponds, and improve our drainage systems, and who also know how to effectively keep them maintained,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “Our employees do this work every single day, and they do it with a sense of pride because they live here, and they raise their families here, and are deeply invested in ensuring our way of life for their own children.”
St. Tammany Parish will invest nearly $25 million in road and drainage work in 2018 alone. Every project will help preserve our quality of life, promote our Parish as a great place to do business, and increase the efficiency of travel and flood protection for many years to come.
The Progress videos can be watched here. To see projects currently happening in and around St. Tammany visit, www.stpgov.org/initiatives/progress. For more information on Parish initiatives visit: www.stpgov.org/initiatives.
- St. Tammany Parish Awarded Funding to Support Resiliency Project at Safe Haven Campus
- St. Tammany First Parish Government in the State of Louisiana to Partner with Local Communities to Complete U.S. Census Boundary Annexation Survey
- Non-Emergency Offices of St. Tammany Parish Government Closed in Observance of Easter
- Tammany Trace Will Soon Extend Into Camp Salmen Nature Park
- 14th Time St. Tammany Parish Government Awarded for Excellence in Financial Reporting