District 11 Monthly Meeting
The April meeting for Parish Council District 11 constituents will be held Wednesday, April 4th at 7:00PM in the library of Bayou Woods Elementary School located off Carroll Road near Slidell. The following items will be discussed.
1. A Resolution to concur/not concur with the City of Slidell annexation of Lot 3A of Slidell Manor subdivision into the City of Slidell.
2. The formation of Recreation District # 16.
3. A Resolution authorizing the Parish President to execute an intergovernmental agreement between the Parish and the Town of Pearl River for granting right-of-way access for provision of sewage and water services to project Icebox.
4. An Ordinance approving a zoning change of 0.607 acres West of Chris Kennedy Road and South of Hwy 41 to include a Mobile Home Overlay.
5. An Ordinance approving a zoning change of 6.171 acres located at the corner of Dixie Ranch Road and North and Hwy 190 from A-2 to A2 and HC-2.
6. Nomination to Mosquito Abatement District Board, Recreation District 16, and other parish boards.
7. Any other items of interest or concern to District 11 constituents.
Anyone wishing additional information should call Steve Stefancik Parish Councilman for District 11 at 985-649-4580.
Parish Council District 11