The monthly meeting for Parish Council District 11 constituents will be held at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, May 31 in the library of Bayou Woods Elementary School located off Carroll Road west of Slidell.
The following items will be discussed:
1. An Ordinance amending the official Parish Zoning Map to reclassify 2.576 acres located west of Airport Road, north of Redwood Street from A-4 (Single Family Residential District) to NC-1 (Professional Office District)
2. An Ordinance amending the official Parish Zoning Map to reclassify 4.64 acres located south of Hickory Drive, west of Highway 41, being 38094 Hickory Drive, Pearl River from A-2 (Suburban District) and ED-1 (Primary Education District) to A-2 (Suburban District) and a 1 acre portion to MHO (Manufactured Housing Overlay)
3. An Ordinance amending the official Parish Zoning Map to reclassify a parcel of land located north of Highway 190 bearing the physical address of 31055 Highway 190 from NC-4 (Neighborhood Industrial District) to HC-2 (Highway Commercial District)
4. A Resolution to set the salaries of the employees of the St. Tammany Parish Coroner's Office pursuant to Louisiana House Act No. 181
5. A Resolution selecting a newspaper as the Parish Official Journal pursuant to the provisions of Louisiana Revised Statutes 43:140 et. Seq
6. A Resolution to acknowledge the authority, pursuant to Home Rule Charter, Sections 1-04, 1-06, 3-01 and 3-09, for the Parish President to execute a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with the City of Slidell for load rating inspections of off-system bridges
7. A Resolution to amend Ordinance C.S. No. 16-3653 to make changes to the 2017 Capital Improvement Budget and Capital Assets
8. An Ordinance amending the official Parish Zoning Map to reclassify 1 acre located on the northeast corner of South Street and Cherry Street, being 430 South Street, Slidell from A-4 (Single-family Residential District) and HC-2 (Highway Commercial District) to HC-2 (Highway Commercial District)
9. An Ordinance amending the official Parish Zoning Map to reclassify 5 acres located west of Pinewood Drive, north of Hickory Drive from A-2 (Suburban District) to A-2 (Suburban District) and RO (Rural Overlay)
10. An Ordinance authorizing the Parish President to enter into a servitude agreement with Washington-St. Tammany Electric Cooperative for electric service to the multi-use facility
11. An Ordinance to amend the St. Tammany Parish Code of Ordinances, Chapter 2, Administration, Article III, Parish Council, to make changes relative thereto
12. Motion to refer to Zoning Commission for recommendation the proposed re-zoning of Lot 10 Hwy 190 in Section 34, Township 8 South, Range 13 East, St Tammany Parish Physical Address of 31055 Hwy 190 from NC-4 (Neighborhood Industrial District) to HC-2 (Highway Commercial District)
13. Any other items of interest to District 11 constituents
Anyone wishing additional information concerning the meeting should contact District 11 Parish Councilman Steve Stefancik at 985-649-4580.